Lacking Motivation right now? Here are 10 Podcasts to have a listen to beat the January Blues and get motivated!
January can be a hard month, and a January in the middle of a pandemic, even harder!
It can be tough to find the motivation on your own and so a little help from others can go a long way in boosting your energy and motivating you to set some goals and stick to them!
Starting your day listening to a good podcast can set the tone for you mood, mind and energy! Give it a try!
Here is a list of a few podcasts that we think are worth a listen to …
- The one you feed – A great podcast that will leave you feeling a little more positive in your everyday life.
- The Tim Ferriss Show – one of the most popular podcasts out there and for a reason! This podcast looks at the routines and habits of top performers across all industries, inspiring you to try their “secrets to success”!
- The Gary Vee Audio Experience –Gary has a non-stop energy that’s contagious! He inspires millions with his straight talking approach
- Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations – is exactly what you would expect, interviews with lots of interesting people looking at the value and meanings of the challenges that we are presented with in life.
- TED Radio Hour – If you enjoy a good TED talk than this podcast is for you!
- School of Greatness – The focus here is all about inspiring people to live a better life.
- Inspire Nation – An inspiring podcast on self-improvement
- The Lifehack Show – A great podcast to listen to if you want help overcoming obstacles to allow you to reach your goals.
- Goal Digger – This is one for those needing that final push to start something they have dreamed of but been daunted by the risks attached.
- The Brendon Show - Brendon is a leading personal development coach offering lots of practical advice to help you find your direction and implement it.
So what are you waiting for? Go for a walk, try one of the above, hit play and see where it takes you.
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. - C.S. Lewis