Many of us are feeling more worried and anxious than usual, and this could affect the choices we make. It’s easy to slip into old habits around food and drink as routine goes out of the window, and it may be more difficult to stay active. Keeping a healthy routine so that you stay fit and well is especially important right now, though, so getting support to manage your emotional health is essential.
Just finding a daily routine of low maintenance steps can really make the world of difference right now. A daily small investment can allow us to be the best version of ourselves for our career and home-life.
- Just by taking 10 minutes a day to call a friend- Not just text, call. You could also make someone else’s day too! Caring for others is also very rewarding.
- Talk about your feelings, sometimes all the therapy you need is talking to a good friend.
- Do something your good at, remind yourself of your true passions, re-boost your confidence! Or start something new, a creative new hobby could give you a great daily break.
- Stay active, little and often can give us some fresh air and a new perceptive. Stay refreshed and if you can join a friend.
- Eat well; take some time to make some healthy snacks to get you through the day.
- Keep in touch with friends and ask for help! Ask others if they need help, have a support bubble. Friendship is a two way- street, helping others can also give us that boost we need!
- Accepting who we are, we are all different. You are your unique self and that is your strength. Learn a new skill, start to achieve that goal you have being putting off and work towards something for you. Brining back our self-esteem and confidence can do wonders.
We are worth the investment, just some small changes to our daily routine, can be transformational and remember to look after yourself and those around you.