Sustainability is a hot topic right now and it’s here to stay! 3 in 4 candidates we are speaking with have been specifying that they would like to work for an ethical or sustainable business for their next career move, which is great to hear and now it’s time for the brands to step up too and make it a reality.
We also have a strong talent pool of sustainability and CSR candidates who are freelancing to support businesses reach their own sustainability goals.
So what could an ethical and sustainability freelancer do for your business?
- A supply chain review
- Managing and reviewing suppliers
- Fabric and production consultation
- Investigating subcontracts within supply chains and factory visits
- A review of health and safety practises
- Postage and packaging reviews
- Working with communication teams on brand message and USP
…. And so much more, it all starts with a conversation!
“It isn’t enough just looking for the quality in the products we buy, we must ensure that there is quality in the lives of the people who make them”. - Orsola De Castro
Get in touch with our freelance team today to discuss your needs in more detail.
Tel: 020 7436 0220 or firstname.lastname@example.org